- Refund shall be made under following conditions:
- Order was cancelled.
- Order was not delivered to the recipient. (This does not include the case for unfounded recipient)
- If there is any complaint regarding the quality of the product being delivered, we will enquire about the same and if it is found to be true, the customer will get a full refund or the product will be replaced.
- A refund can only be requested in case of service failure, our team will evaluate if an order qualifies for a refund and the decision of our management will be final. The refund amount in no circumstances can exceed the amount paid by customer; we are not liable for any loss or claim beyond the amount actually paid by customer. 3. Any discounted or exempted amount cannot be claimed for refund.
- Any extra amount credited to www.shivangiclothing.com account may be considered for order enhancement but will not be refundable.
- In all matters concerning Cancellation and refund Online Delivery shall have the deciding hand.
- Online Delivery may amend its Cancellation and Refund Policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes in the way we use your personal information we will notify you by email or an announcement on the website.
- Cancellation shall be initiated after formal order cancellation request is received at email@example.com The amount will be credited in the same account from where it’s deducted within 7 to 10 days.